Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Love Month!!!



Hi Everyone! Hope you are all well. As most of you probably know, I am now an official Facebook missionary and I love it! We have already seen so may miracles from having smartphones.
We haven't seen or heard from Dorothy in a while so we dropped by and talked with her. She is just as scared as everyone else after the shooting this week but we brought the spirit in with the Book of Mormon app. The more Dorothy talked about her family the more I felt like she was talking about Lehi's family. I couldn't help it, we all pulled up the app and in the process Sister Summerhays hit a button and it started to read it to us. Dorothy loved it! She totally saw the connection between her dysfunctional family and Lehi's dysfunctional family. It was a powerful moment in my mission. Technology is just a new Liahona for us to feel the spirit and get closer to God.
💚                💗                  💝                  💕                    💞
Also, Happy Love Month!!! February is the best month ever, and its not just because the best people are born in February, even though they are; its because its the time of year that hearts are everywhere that remind us to Love others. Isn't that Great! I know Love it! :)

I also got to go to Beverley's Baptism! It was sooooo amazing to be there with all my friends, the best part was after the baptism. I just kept thinking we're an eternal family, we are going to be an eternal family! I get to see all these people in Heaven! They can't ever get away from me!!! We are Family!!!!!!! I just got more and more and more excited the longer we were there.






This is why I am out here. "To bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." This is why we are here, this is why I just love, Love! And once again ... and always, Jesus Christ is at the center of it all. Read the scriptures and find him too. Have a Great week and Valentine's Month, 
I love you so much, 
Sister Partridge :)

​Pray for a desire to serve then go and try it out. You will feel eternal joy, I promise! ;)​

No comments:

Post a Comment