Monday, May 1, 2017

3 Nephi changes Lives!

We are teaching this super cute family! Bailey and Otto are really
prepared for the Gospel, they are starting to love the Book of Mormon and the missionaries! We read my favorite chapter, 3 Nephi 17, and talked about how much of Father loves us and shows us through Jesus Christ's example! I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! We have 2 testimonies of our Savior and his love and that is what makes all the difference.
No matter what you or I have done or what has happened to us, our
Father will always love us. This can be hard to comprehend or believe so just know that I love you, I love you, I Love You SOOOOO Much! Never forget that you have worth because Sister Partridge Loves you!
Keep on being strong because I'm here for You!
Thanks for all the support I have felt from All of you at Home and on the Mission, you've helped me more then you will ever know in this life time, thanks for being the best example of my Savior! Have a GREAT week, and keep being awesome!
Sista Partridge Out! :)


 Super creepy house we tracted...may or may not be haunted.


Service project ended a little warty...#Oops!


Members let the whole zone come play on there swing, may have peed my pants a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment