Monday, May 8, 2017

Transfers!

For all of you who don't know what Transfers are....I am leaving West Lafayette! I am going to Plainfield, where ever that is!!! It's going to be great, its a chance to make a brand new friend! Yay!

This week we had Zone Conference and talked about the power of
personalizing the Book of Mormon to ourselves! It was great, we also had Regional Stake Conference, which I didn't know was a thing until now. It was pretty cool. The best part was when Elder Oaks threw down fire and told members to work with the missionaries...and that tattoos and multi-piercings are still bad. It was awesome! They talked about leaning on Jesus Christ to receive complete healing when changing behaviors. It was soooooooo cool!
I was also sick all week... again. But I know through reading the Book of Mormon I have seen instant blessings! So read your scriptures, everyone! World peace will follow, the Lord promises this...maybe...maybe don't quote me on that but I'm almost certain it's correct....Read Your Scriptures! Blessings ALWAYS follow!
Love you All,
Sister Partridge! :)

P.S. Keep me in the loop, let me know what blessings you get this week
from reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment