Monday, June 5, 2017

Good Morning Everyone!

Crazy Weeks!
Let me just summarize this last week:
  - Sister Collard sick and got me sick on Monday, I got a blessing
and was fine the next day! Blessings!
  - Tuesday night the Greencastle sisters got locked out of the
apartment and the "Green Team" had to save them (at 12:30AM), best sleepover ever! Jk, Not really, I was sooooo tired afterward. Haha.
  - We had a headquarters referral for a Bible and we called and
called and nothing, until last night when I was just about to give up
and drop the guy, he called us...by mistake! He was trying to call his friend and called us instead, and he still wants his bible! Its great!  Miracles for days!!!!

"The Lord is in the very details of our lives!" We just need to look
for him! Prayer works, I can testify of that! If you are ever in need
a simple prayer goes a long way. This whole transfers I have been
praying and praying for missionary opportunities and He did not
disappoint!

Thanks for all the Love I've felt this week from you guys! Have a Great Summer!!
Sister Partridge out. :)

I cleaned the apartment and look what I found!





Exchanges with STLs (Sister Trainer Leaders)!







Haha, my favorite is from Atlantis

No comments:

Post a Comment