Monday, June 12, 2017

Nail polish and a whole lot of Jesus!

Good Morning Friends!!!
This week has been full of all kinds of crazy! It started with a lady
in the library who was so excited to tell us about how much she loved going through the Temple open house and ended with my nails painted and the miracle of peace the temple brings.

  On Monday last week, this lady came up to me and asked if I was the same as the boy missionaries that come to the library. I said yes and she asked if we were the ones with the big temple, I said yes again. Then she started talking and wouldn't stop, she loves the Temples, especially the Sealing room. She loved it so much she went twice and took a friend the second time! I testified of the sealing power and the blessings that come from temple marriage. I was almost in tears, the spirit was so strong, but she wasn't that interested in the deeper meaning, it's sad.
  Sister Collard loves to do nails, so we taught the Activity Day
girls how to do some cool designs. Now I have some very interesting strawberries on my fingers. They were so cute though, it was fun, even for me. :)
  After this week I have come to look at the eternal perspective of
everything. For example: I can eat as much ice cream as I want and it won't matter because I will have a perfect body after I die! or if I
say the wrong thing to a non-member in the library - at least I tried!
or The gift of Forever Families because of the Love Jesus Christ has shown us. This week has really been crazy and with the crazy we also get peace if we just look to our Savior. "Peace, Joy and Comfort will come. It may be today, tomorrow, or in the Eternities, but it WILL COME! Hold On!" - Elder Holland I can testify that I have seen this in play, Peace, Joy and Comfort are our choice, It will come, we just need to hold on to the truth we have.

I love all of you, Have a Great week!
Peace out,
Sister Partridge

Sister Collard's face when I said we were going tracting.
 Painting nails at the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment