Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Love, love, some more love, and did I mention LOVE?

Hey Everyone!
My new beee is SISTER WOMACK! *pronounced Womick* but I wont judge if you call her something else. She is from Roosevelt, UT and loves to sing! She also Loves Jesus! And I'm glad because I need more Jesus in my life!  She is so ready for the work, Satan had to slow her down with a cold, so we were in most of the week...only on the rainy days, the other days we went out and did some great tracting and chalk art. She has some great hand writing too!

We are going to move mountains and do it all in Charity!

This week I've had a lot of time to read and think and I found a new
favorite scripture in the bible. 1 Corinthians 13:2
      "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all
mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I
could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing."
Jesus Christ is the definition of Love. He has shown us how to move mountains, melt a hard heart, and save the whole human race!  Everything he did, he did because he first loved us! The power that comes from the act of Love has changed history! Gandhi moved India!
Mother Teresa served India as well...man there must be something about India!  If we look out ward and serve those around us we learn to love as the Savior does, Unconditionally!
      With my new love for my family, my friends, and Indiana, this
transfer is going to be life changing!
I love all of you, from the bottom of my heart!
Sister Partridge :)
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment