Monday, July 3, 2017

The Parable of Deathstar!

This week was way fun!
~ Sister Womack has Allergies!
~ I made a new friend while tracting!
~ We have a new investigator that's on Date to be Baptized!
~ We have a return appointment with Rhonda!
        This week has been insane! We have been working our tails off with tracting, visiting members, and catching frogs, just kidding... It caught me!
On Tuesday Sister Womack taught me how to teach the restoration in 3 mins! When we went tracting that night we used it, too! Yes! We got a return apt. with a lady named Rhonda. She came back to Jesus when her husband had his heart attack, we will be meeting them tonight and I am so excited!
        As we kept going down the street, we were on a doorstep when I remembered we needed to take a picture for the day... then I saw it! Deathstar the Frog was curled up in the upper right corner of the door frame. No one was answering the door and sister Womack was like "leave it alone" ... Then I poked it and it Jumped straight at Sis. Womack. I wish I could show all of you what her reaction was, but I will try to describe it. Deathstar jumped onto my watch, but sis. Womack screamed and started doing this little dance that involved throwing her arms in the air and waving them around like she just did not care, lol...the whole time yelling "ITS ON ME! ITS ON ME!" Haha, it was a beautiful moment in our relationship! I love Deathstar!
        
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Which brings me to my spiritual thought of the day: Fear not.
I knew the whole time she was just fine, there was no frog on her, but she wouldn't listen to me when I tried to tell her what I knew.  I'm sure God feels this way with all of us at some point. He knows we aren't in danger and yet we are still flailing. We just need to take a step back, a deep breath, and simply listen. Sister Womack showed me her favorite scripture and I think there is no better scripture to memorize for the week. Yep, My challenge to you is to memorize 2 Tim 1:7 or another scripture you can use when fear starts to creep into our minds. I know that memorized scripture is one of the easiest ways for the Lord to comfort us right before the big scary Frogs of life jump at us. 2 Tim has definitely helped me over come my fears this week and it will in the future, too!
I leave you with this story to smile about and a spiritual lift, in
the name of Jesus the Christ, amen and Have a great week!
Sister P out!

4345 Trenton Blvd.# 10
Plainfield , IN 46168

We made planner covers.


















 

 
 
 
Sister Womack

No comments:

Post a Comment