Monday, July 17, 2017

Chigger Bites and Dinner Delights!

Good Morning Everyone! I hope life is treating you well!
~Chiggers are ...weird.
~Mosquito are ...not bad.
~I LOVE the heat out here.
~We have one NEW investigator!
Indiana has been going through some crazy changes. It rained so hard on Tuesday the river almost flooded. Several back yards were gone by the end of the day! But everything is fine the next day, like nothing ever happened. We were trying our best to save on miles this week, so we've been walking everywhere.
    You know your doing something good when nothing seems to go right! That was this week! The pictures really explain a lot but the gift God gave to us for the hard work came in the form of Patty.
    Patty is the sweetest old lady ever! Sister Elenburg invited us
over for dinner and arranged for Patty to come too. It was thee
perfect setting to introduce the missionaries. We talked about
families and history and tied it all into the Restoration of the
Gospel of Jesus Christ. Patty has a strong faith in Jesus Christ and
loves him! Since her Mom died and her Boyfriend left on a mission she's been relying on Sister Elenburg... and now The BOOK OF MORMON!!! There was such an amazing spirit in the home that night. Patty testified of God's family. She was baptized in The Church of Christ on this last mother's day and was over come with feelings of love and accomplishment. She is so close to the spirit its amazing! Sister Womack and I left on a spiritual High and all the credit goes to preparation, team work, and of course, The Spirit!
  I know this is Heavenly Fathers church, its his plan and nothing
can stop his spirit from reaching his children. I have seen angels
work in my life and in so many others just like Patty's. We have
nothing to be ashamed of or sad about. This life will be over all to
fast. I know I'll be doing better to make my experience and others
better!

I'll get off my soap box now. Really, you are all so awesome! I love
all of you so much, knowing your there has been a huge help to me!
Have an AMAZING week guys!
  Love, Sister P

  We got to drive with a member...with the top down!











Sister Womack needs rainboots!
 



Indiana state flower. 








No comments:

Post a Comment