Monday, July 10, 2017

Indiana's July 4th lasts longer then a day....

I Believe In Miracles!!!
  Our Forth was CrAZy! It started with taking pictures with the
Sister Training Leaders, we took there car to save on miles, and that's when I met my first hard core Jehovah Witness. Taking pictures down town can get you some great stories! Then we ended up taking a tour of President Harrison's home. That was way fun to be apart of, all the original rugs and chairs and wood was still their! We got caught in a 5 min. down pour at the Mall. Then we went to Fishers for some good old fashioned Fish n' Chips at the YSA (Young Single Adult) presidents house. I don't like fish but for some reason me and sister Grey couldn't stop eating!
Sister Grey also prepared traditional English mashed peas! It tastes
like it sounds, too... It was a great meal for me, but everyone else
ended up having hamburgers and hot dogs. Haha, Americans cant make English food even if we try!
    Fireworks were fun, we mainly watched them as we drove back to the church to get our car...then we realized.... the Malibu was
blocked in! There was no way for us to get out! ...So there was only
one thing to do! Sleepover at the Sister Training Leaders!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. It was the day the
Lord made it possible for us to have freedom of choice! Freedom of Religion is a real thing and because of it a young boy was able to get revelation for the greatest Truth to come forth again in our time and age! If it weren't for the hard work of those that came before us we would not be here to stand as God's People! Love one another and never give up on inviting others to share in the joy the Restored Gospel brings! It's truly a blessing and we need to be grateful for this amazing gift.
I love you all! Have a Great week!
Sister Partridge :)

We found a mural of the Lamanites and the Nephites!

 I'm pretty sure Sister Womack thinks I'm a weirdo!









 The Sister Womack Butterfly 








Me and Sister Grey on Exchanges for the day.



When Indiana parties it lasts all month! I've never seen so many
fireworks in my life! 





  

Go home firework, you drunk! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment