Thursday, September 7, 2017

Free Ride to Jail!

This week has been full of fun!

    Sister Gray got really sick but they still wanted to have the
lesson so we ended up going on emergency splits Thursday night. The lesson was at the county Jail too! Yep what an adventure, I got to talk to a lot of people while I was in the waiting room, only one
person to see an inmate at a time and Chris wasn't even suppose to be in there. He broke probation by going to church with out permission.
    He is truly repentant. Chris is so awesome! He wants this more
then ever and he's willing to work for it, too. What a great guy!

    Friday, sister Gray was still sick so I got to go to Campus!!!
Yippee!!!! IUPUI was so empty Friday night, but its okay, sister Giles and I had some fun and almost got a return apartment with a couple of people.
  The weather has taken a dive. Its been really cold the last 4 days
and Sister Womack's praying for snow....she's one of those people.
That's okay, I still love her, shes amazing!

Megan and Jack got married!!! It was a simple ceremony and she started to cry, I had no idea people actually cried at those things. But, it was nice and ...unexpected how strong the spirit was in the park that day. Nothing fancy happened, just a lot of Joy. The fancy came later with a cake I made! Muahahahhaah!

I have found a new love for the scriptures this week. In only 5 mins
anyone can feel the spirit and all you have to do is replace the words "they", "He" "She" We" and put your name. It works, My favorite chapter to read is 3 Nephi 17. Feel free to feast, friends!

Have a great week! :) Love ya,
Sister P

No comments:

Post a Comment