Monday, September 11, 2017

I'm Going to Honey Creek!!!!

Hey Everyone!
I hope your weeks been going good, I pray your not drowning or on fire where every you are.
This week was awesome! We had Zone confrence on Thursday and talked about Preach My Gospel, I wish I could show all of you the video we watched but I'll try to sum it up. Elder Cook was talking to mission presidents all over the world and he said Preach My Gospel was formed beyond the veil and put together here for us. If we understand the principles in Chapter 3 we have everything we need for personal conversion! I like personal conversion! That sounds like fun... so now I'm studying PMG a whole lot more then I was before and by using PMG to its fullest we will eventually be able to use iPads and then maybe... Smartphones!!!! (Shout out to all my homies in Little Rock, AR!)

This week I want to mention 2 miracles:
1st is the Reed Family. The Reeds are Less active and don't really
open the door to anyone. We ran into them a couple weeks ago, they were having a yard sale. We acted like we had no idea who they were and talked with them for a while. She told us she was a member and that she has been seeing us everywhere lately. Her two daughters look so familiar, too. After that we tried stopping by but they never answered...until last night! Sister Egendorfer (member) asked her if she had seen her neighbors cat (sis Reed feeds all the strays), she said Yes and that she might come to church on Sunday!!!! WooopWhoop!
Who knew all those cats would be a saving grace!

2nd is Jeanine. I can't remember if I have talked about her or not.
Sister W and I met Jeanine at the Methodist concert back in July, she invited us to sing with her in the choir which led into us helping her with Family History. Well, tomorrow I will be in a new area so I had to say goodbye and leave her with a Book of Mormon. I was a little scared because some of her friends have told her some false info about Mormons, but it turned out great. Jeanine is such a special girl. We talked about the book of Mormon and prophets. I told her about how much God loves us and we are all his children, Sis W mentioned the children's hymn "I am a Child of God" and she asked us to sing it. MIRACLE! I was on key and I haven't felt the spirit so strong in a while! It was as if the whole room got a little brighter and Jeanine kept saying "we are the same" over and over. She is such an amazing girl, I can't wait for the day when she is able to be married for time and all eternity with her Man!

I know that I am a Daughter of God and He loves me. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the way to happiness and we are here to love each other.
Have a Great Week everyone,
Sister P

Megan's wedding!
Jeanine & family history at the library!




Barbra Hammond (Convert)
 

I love the way Jeanine is looking at her husband....and I love her
wedding dress!
 

I love Meanchum family sooooo much!!!
 

Kristen Gregory is my Favorite! She can pop a better wheelly then I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment