Monday, September 25, 2017

The Power of a Loving God

This week we worked hard and talked with a lot of people, we got a
return apt. with this kid from Nigeria. He wants to have a bible study with us, his name is Excel.
We met a family you could say. Harold and Harold Jr. are two super
nice old men we met while tracting, we will teach them, not sure yet when, but they're chill! Harold Jr. camps out in the backyard, you go Harold Jr.

The thing that made the biggest impact for me was General Woman's Conference. Things have never been more clear to me before. This life is all about Loving and Serving others. The joy I feel when listening to the speakers is the most desired feeling in the world. More then any drug or stimulant, the Feeling I get when I listen to the prophet speak and read the Book of Mormon, is the best feeling I have ever felt. No one can force it upon you but it's easy to get. Just open your heart with a humble question and go looking for an answer. I challenge all of you to ask God tonight in prayer anything that's been bugging you, then listen to General Conference this weekend. I promise you will get an answer! Then act on that answer! Like Nike says, Just Do It!
I love you all, Have a great week!
Sister Partridge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment