Monday, September 18, 2017

Plan of Salvation for....Eternity!

Update on Honey creek:

When I got to my Apt. we found a mold problem! We threw away our
couch and a lot of extra stuff in the apt. but we're good now!

Sister Chase is a smaller version of me, so it's pretty fun! She's
from Eagle Mt. and Saratoga Springs, she loves missionary work so this
is really going to work out well!
We met with a family on Wednesday. Ryker and Chelsey. They were a
little hardened at first but then she opened up and started to ask us
what we believed about death and if she would ever see her Grandma
again. It was priceless!!!! They are so ready for the gospel of Jesus
Christ, I'm so excited to go back and talk more with them! They have
the sweetest kids ever! I love the whole family despite looks. Terre
Haute is going to be a great place!

This week went by fast! I feel like I missed most of it but I am
grateful to be here, I pray for you all every night and wish you the
best luck ever!
See you soon, 9 more months!!!!

Sister Partridge :)

P.S. Sorry everyone, I'll get pics next week this computer doesn't
have a plug that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment