Monday, November 20, 2017

I'm Grateful for my Savior! What a great guy! :)


 What a good look'n comp.
This week has been incredible all because of the Book of Mormon and my Savior!
- Walter is doing great! He and the Woolstens will be in Moab this
week, but all is good!
- Kim has read almost all of 1 Nephi and knows its true! She has felt
the power of the Book of Mormon and is almost ready to live the word
of wisdom.
- We just met Myla! Myla is a member referral that is agnostic but is
still very interested in coming to church. We will be working with her
now too! Yay member referrals!!!

This week I went back in time to something I like to call Early
Morning Seminary. Wow, is it different then payed seminary! So much
respect! Walter was asked to give a lesson on the Atonement of Jesus
Christ and we were going to follow up with Faith and Repentance. It
was soooo special to read the new criteria for the students, I
absolutely love it!!!
If you ever have a moment look up #3. I haven't felt the spirit as
strong as when I was learning about Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for
me.
  He lived a perfect life but felt the filth of my sins, so I have
the chance to return to my father in heaven. My favorite part to this
whole plan God has set for us is Faith in Jesus Christ and Repentance.
The Faith is key! Repentance means nothing to us and God, if we don't
believe Jesus suffered for us individually. But when we do believe is
Jesus as our Savior, there is no greater joy! Its like Christmas on
steroids!!! You feel lighter, others see a difference in you, and I
know I've seen the difference in me! I'm not saying it will be a cake
walk, on the contrary, if you feel opposition it means you are about
to do something to make yourself or others joyful and someone out
there doesn't want that. In the grand skeem of this life, I could talk
all day long but in the end the spirit will be the converter, here' s
the last of my ploy.
    Have faith in the great plan, in Jesus Christ and let your self feel joy!
Have a great feast with out me, I know it will be hard but I know you
can do it! Haha!
Love ya!
Sister Partridge :)

Rain for days.













Toast!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment