Monday, January 8, 2018

BAM! Faith and Action Pays Off!

Can I just say...W H A T?
This week has been almost too easy... We had so many miracles! SO Many
Miracles! SO MANY!
But I must clarify non of this is from me! This is all from the Good
God that we have!
1 Corinthians 3:6
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

- We had a lesson with a girl who wants to get baptized and she
brought her friend to tag along, at first she wasn't interested but by
the end she was in tears and wanted to meet with us again! Alyssa is
one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! The Spirit was the one
guiding that lesson not us, I have never taught the resto lesson like
that nor will I ever be able to again! It was soooo powerful and it
ended with Alyssa asking us why we stayed in the church. Alyssa is
ready, The Church is true!
- Beverly came for a second time and almost didn't make it, fast and
testimony meeting was amazing! Beverly got up and told the whole
congregation that she was going to get baptized! WHAT!?!? She prayed
for a date and God told her Feb 28th (the day her husband died) and
she wants to do baptisms for the dead on the 15th  of March cause
thats her husbands birthday! Thank You Scott for being on our side and
helping us out!
- We also had our first Smartphone training and we will be getting
FACEBOOK!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! I am soooooo excited for this
prepare for some awesome stuff, the Lord trusts his missionaries and
is moving his work forward!

I know that this Church has the Keys to eternal happiness, I know that
God loves Me and that His love will never change. He loves all of us
and has given us Prophets to show us what we MUST do to be happy here
and in eternity! I know that Thomas S. Monson was a prophet on the
earth and I know he is a prophet on the other side, and I know how
much the Apostles love us. What ever is to come will be of God! I know
that and I trust them, if you have doubts Ask of God, he will answer!

I love you all, I pray for you and your families. Keep smiling!
Have a great Week!
~ Sister Partridge :D





Walters Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment