Monday, January 1, 2018

- Weather and + Miracles!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! 2018!!!

Okay so, it is soooo cold my fingers are falling off so this may be short but....
This week was amazing!!!!
- First Walter got baptized and confirmed!
- BEVERLY CAME TO CHURCH!!!! in the two years of missionaries, she finally came to church! What a huge step and she loved it, too!
- We met a new investigator on Saturday and now I know all the detail on gang life...not recommended! Tray is trying to change his life for his family and then we found him. We taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ and talked about how we can feel the weight of our choices lifted through faith in Jesus Christ! It was so cool!

I loved this week, it like i finally realized how much I freakin love
this Gospel! I know I say that ever week but its true this week as
much as it is from last week or the week before and you need to do is pray with a desire to change and then serve others!

Charity is a beautiful gift that will fill us with warmth and take
away all fear and ice from the crazy Indiana weather.
Have a great week I love you alll!
Sister Partridge :)

P.s. Thank you for all the Christmas Cheer, It made the season that
much better! Thanks for the emergency blanket mom! I'm going to get it in like 5 mins! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment