Monday, January 22, 2018

Have a Great Day!

I love B-TOWN!!!! I may or may not have only seen my apartment because
Sister Summerhays was sick. Haha.
Hey Everyone! I love you all!
This week was a great week full of studies! I have now listened to
over 7 hours of Hank Smith talks and ate everything in the whole
apartment!  Sister Summerhays Is The Best! I love her so much, we are going to
rock Bloomington!

We are working will lots of Peeps, I have yet to meet, so this week
will be simple.

      I know that my Redeemer, He has brought me here. My life is
changed because of Him, otherwise there would be no way for me to move
on past my feelings of despair and inadequacy.
I challenge all who ready this to examine your lives, Is there
anything you would like different? Is it to far that even the
Atonement of Jesus Christ can't change it?
I love you so much, I hope you know that! You have all played a part
in my life and I am eternally grateful! Thanks for being who you are!
I love you,
Sister Partridge :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdxScCqhKtU

No comments:

Post a Comment