Wednesday, January 31, 2018

BOM! - The Book of Mormon - Change your life today!

Tis the week to sleep!
So, the flu or more like 7 strains of the flu have been going around
... and its air born! :( So be careful everyone!
This week I finaly met some of our investigators! Yay!

Betty is awesome! We had a relief society activity on Goals and she
set a goal to quit smoking the beginning of March.
Dorothy is new for both Sister Summerhays and me. Her daughter had a
baby this week and had nothing so we pulled together a care package
with baby clothes and blankets. When we dropped it off she was so
happy, we invited her to church and SHE CAME!!!!!
Dorothy is thee most prepared person I have ever met! She compared the
Godhead to a three legged stool (3 individual beings) and she has
never been told that before!!! What?!?!!?

I know this church is true and that no other church as the answers
that we do! God is our Loving Father! Jesus Christ is our Brother and
Savior! and I sustain our Modern day prophet, President Russel M.
Nelson and all he says! I know these things three things with out a
doubt because I have searched the scriptures (mainly the Book of
Mormon) and prayed to know for myself. There is no faster way to feel
God then praying with a deep need or desire to grow in any way. I know
that as you study and pray you will feel the power the book brings!

Our dear prophet has cried out to us: "Whenever I hear anyone,
including myself, say, 'I know the Book of Mormon is true,' I want to
exclaim, 'That’s nice, but it is not enough!' We need to feel, deep in
'the inmost part' of our hearts, that the Book of Mormon is
unequivocally the word of God. We must feel it so deeply that we would
never want to live even one day without it. I might paraphrase
President Brigham Young in saying, 'I wish I had the voice of seven
thunders to wake up the people' to the truth and power of the Book of
Mormon." - The Book of Mormon: What would your life be like without
it?


I know this is were I have found Joy. The Book of Mormon speaks of
Jesus Christ and you can too.
...Post your favorite scripture on Facebook today, you might change
someones life!

Iove you all!
Have a Great, safe and healthy week!
Sister Partridge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment