Monday, February 5, 2018

Round 2 for Jesus!


Hello Friends! This week has been soooo good! I got a mint shake from Arby's! And the members are terrific, they have been bringing all the investigators to church! I also love the new ward counsel-3rd-hour-in-a-circle thing! Despite the world Sister Summerhays made it to the temple and you know what, it was a great experience, just like every temple trip should be! 

So Sister Summerhays and I are on round 2 of this whole flu thing...except it may not be the flu.... I'm still fine, Thanks to all your prayers! I am so grateful for y'all. :) 

If there is anything I have learned from all of you, its been how to be a good friend. Just like the Savior, you guys have been there for me, listened, partied and forgiven me for stupid stuff. Some one who can listen and then tell me the good hard truth. This life is our choice. I am so grateful Jesus Christ is my Redeemer. Oh the joy we must have felt when our Father told us we were coming to Earth and what greater Joy we must have felt when He said our older brother, Jesus would take the punishment for us. How unfair it seems to have a perfect being take everything for me, now that is a Great friend. With so much love our Savior cares for us. There is soooooo much to be joyful about! 
We have a living prophet! 
We have good doctors!
We have friends and family!
We have the Book of Mormon and the Bible!
Has the day of Miracles Ceased? I think NOT! (crazy teacher from the Incredibles...)

You all are awesome. Jesus is the real deal. God loves you. And the church is Still true! Your job now is to go and be someones friend today! Love and listen and God will take care of the rest! 
Love you all, 
Sister Partridge :)

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2017/10/has-the-day-of-miracles-ceased?lang=eng
​ 
Sister Vest, Sister Summerhays, and Me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment