Monday, April 9, 2018

"Cool, now I have two of them." - studio c

Has it really been a week!?! Bye George it has!

Well this week was spent cleaning and packing and cleaning because sister Summerhays is going home and... I'm training! I get another baby! Now I have two of them!
Just kidding this is going to be crazy, that poor girl has no idea what she's getting, but I have faith... As mom would always so, "it's all for your spiritual growth". Thanks mom. I'm feeling it now!
     This week was really really good. We have the most amazing member that invited her friend to take the discussions and it went sooooo well! The spirit was so strong! 
Then that night we had dinner with this really cool army vet. He tours the USA and gives motivational speechs. Honestly changed my whole out look on the Book of Mormon characters. He really brought them to life in his stories, it was really cool.
         One story he told was how Hope can come from the most obscure things. While things looked really bad he received a package one day from his mom. It happened to be a small harmonica. He didn't know how to play the harmonica but he learned. He practiced every day and got so good that the men in his group would get concerned if he stopped playing. What seemed to be a silly little toy turned out to be an object of joy, comfort and peace!
      My message is simple this week. Find joy today in something new today. What would you really miss if you went without? Indoor plumbing? Carpet or wood flooring? Shoe laces? The color of the grass? 
      I know I find joy in how may lights witches my apartment has! 
I love you all and wish you a good week! 
Sister Partridge ☺️



Me cooking dinner at 9:30 at night.



Dulcy the dog. Before hair cut and 2 weeks after being shaved baled. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment