Monday, June 11, 2018

Bike rides and rain storms...

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing week! 
My week had lots of good and lots of... learning experiences. :)
1. Bikes are to be ride'n outside, not inside.
2. When it rains... It drops cats and dogs for three straight days.
3. Repent quickly... And don't be afraid to be yourself.
4. "Ask and it shall be given, knock" and you will run into a friend that will give you the means to buy biking helmets for you and your companion.

These are just some of the minor lessons of life I feel. 
If you'd like to hear the whole story behind one of the above feel free to ask whenever, all who know me know that I love story time. The one thing that has come to my mind and keeps coming to mind is found in Hebrews 13:17-18
"Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls,... "
"Pray for us:... "
I know this might be a hard pill to swallow, I know I was for me but I know that our leaders are called of God and they know what's good for us. I love my mission president! Wouldn't trade him for the world!
I pray for him everyday and I encourage you to pray for your leaders too! Obey and pray and Heavenly Father will bless! 

I love you all so much! Have a great week and remember to read your scriptures and write down your thoughts. ~inspiration right there~
Love you 💕💞💕
Sister Partridge 
777 Sunblest Blvd,
Fishers, IN 46038


No comments:

Post a Comment