Monday, June 18, 2018

Hello! My name is I Need Money

Hi Everyone, I am Proud to introduce to you my newest best friend,
INeedMoney (aka. Nick)
Nick was out riding his bike (that has no back tire) and yells from
across the street, asking us what we were doing. We said we are
talking with people about Jesus and he jumped up and in the gruffest
way told us to come talk to him, no not him, his dad!
Dads sitting out on the pouch taking a breather when we start into
Prophets. He cuts us off by saying "like Joseph Smith". I braced
myself for what came next but what came next I could never have been
prepared for... He's a member from St. George!
Our chat was cut short because Nick wanted us to go, but then he came with us...
So there we were knocking on doors with the bravest 7 year old I have
ever met! Nick took us to EVERY house on the block and introduced us
to EVERYONE we saw!
Nick was my saving grace this week and possibly for the month!
He showed me what a missionary should look like!

I love all of you! I'll see you soon, like in two weeks!
Love,
Sister Partridge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment