Monday, June 25, 2018

One. More. WEEEK!!!!

AWWW!!! I'M So scared!!!
I don't know if I'll be able to life without Indiana!
Hey Everyone! I love you all so much and I want you to know that I want all of you at my Homecoming if you can make it, it's been set for Sunday, July 8th, 2018 at 12:30pm
4506 East Pony Express Parkway,
EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Ut

Anyways enough of being trunky.....
This week was a miracle week for Sister Johnson and I!
1. Marcia came to Church!!!
2. Emily commited herself to read the Book of Mormon everyday!
3. Kristina is starting to understand the use of prayer and reading and both together!
4. WE GOT A MEMBER REFERRAL!!!
5. Desire had an amazing experience with the YSA sisters!!! (we had to pass her off...)

All through Sister Johnson following the spirit and pushing through the hard times, we have had so many good times!
Being such an old missionary, I feel like the big things don't really impress me anymore. Its feels great when you can be a helping hand or save someone's life but the things that I am most impressed with, now, are the little day to day simple prayers and scripture studies that we each do. Day after day, month after month, year after year we grow from a small stick into a mighty oak!

Here is an example of this I found in 1 Nephi 3:29 as Laman and Lemuel beat up Sam and Nephi an angel - AN ANGEL- appears to them! What an amazing miracle, but after that nothing changed for them. They continued in there rebel manner.
Butt! The Prophet, Lehi, did his very best to do the little things. "And it came to pass that as he read, he was filled with the Spirit of the Lord." 1N1:12
Funny how reading can change your heart and mind. These are mighty men in Jesus and each one of us can be just as awesome IF we put our trust in the Lord and read and pray sincerely everyday.
Its all the little things that build up every day. Keep doing the little things,  for those are the miracles I learn the most from.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful wonderful week!
I will see you all soon!
All the Love in Indiana,
Sister Partridge :D


I couldn't remember if I shared this so here you go... Back from our hike at Griffy lake. 


Sister Eads hand made Sister Johnson and I dolls with our own Book of Mormon for each! I love that lady so much!

Zone conference is the best, except when you are asked to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment