Monday, July 31, 2017

Opera and Jesus are Making a come Back!

Hey Everyone,
    I will be staying in Plainfield for another 6 weeks! WooHoo!
There are people that need the gospel and I'm here to Help them find it!
This week was crazy! Preston LaPointe got baptized! YAY!!! The spirit was so strong, I have such a greater appreciation for baptism and the Sacrament. They are both soooo powerful if we want them to be, thanks Mom for all the pictures of Christ they really help!




We were also invited to a HUGE community Fish Fry and Organ concert at a Methodist church. I think I know more people at the Methodist church then in my ward! Haha! We made a lot of friends and the concert was great! I may have had a headache after but it was super cool seeing so many people come together in Love. My favorite piece was the U.S. songs for the different services. Those who had served stood when there song was played. It was amazing to see the Pride in those men.  Many were hunched over or in wheelchairs but those that could stand, stood tall and proud. That's how I want to stand at the end of my life in front of the Lord.
My Savior is everything and he has given me everything. Now its my turn to serve his children in his place. I love being a missionary in the Indiana Indianapolis Mission and I wouldn't trade it for the
world!

I love all of you and wish you a Great Day! Go out and be the best you can be today, stand all and be proud of who you are - A Child of the Living God! AMEN BROTHER!
Sister P :)


We met Megan last week, she is an opera singer that her church will rent out to other churches. She was sooooo good!
The organ cost .5 million dollars and they had a world class pianist
come in as well as a trumpet player.
...and here is a cat stoking a bunny...they sat their for 30 mins with
out moving! Life goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment