Monday, August 14, 2017

Why Do I Believe


Its good old Sister Partridge again, Hey Guys!
This week was a blast!
Sister Womack went on exchanges with Sister Giles and they found 2
whole new investigators!!!! and they are both Former investigators,
Even Better!!!

        Connie is the sweetest old lady I have ever seen, she has
recently had a change of heart (probably because her husband died),
her husband would visit with the Elders and she would walk in the back
room. Now she whats to listen and, more importantly, READ!! YAY!
        Kate is a single mom with a bad smoking addiction, she
stopped taking the lessons because she couldn't stop, but now shes
ready for something to change! She loves the idea of Enduring to the
End, she even has a tatoo of a semi colon behind her ear to remind her
and give her strength. We will be meeting with her tomorrow, she is so
cool and is really in need of love.

An Indiana tradition is "Why I Believe" programs. Basically several
converts are given the opportunity to get up and tell their conversion
story. A musical number is preformed and then we have COOKIES! The
testimonies last night were amazing. Truth is found where the spirit
is felt and I have felt that spirit with the Gospel of Jesus Christ:
Daily faith, Daily repentance, and Weekly sacrament meeting.
I had the privilege to be born a member... but I have chose to stay.
My life would never be this happy, this inspiring and joyful if I was
not an active member. I love the work I can do and I love the people I
serve. My life has turned on small hinges, its the little things that
matter.

Keep being awesome everyone! I love ya lots! Remember to invite the
missionaries over for dinner with a friend who would like some Joy!
Love ya, Sister Partridge
Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment