Monday, April 30, 2018

Family; What God gave us because He loves us!

Hello Hello! from Indiana!
This week was a long grind full of door knocks and sunshine!
There were so many tender mercies this week! Mostly everyone we talked
with was super sweet! We spent the week talking about families and
evenings and the home....kind of like Family Home Evening!
It was way fun to get out in the sun and talk with others about what I
love so much! Sunday, after church, we went out personal contacting
(talking to people on the street) and I had never done this mind you
so my anxiety was sky high! But through the grace of God we met the
nicest people!
We posed the question, what do you love about your family? and the
answers were great! One that I really liked was given by a 16 year old
boy that was at the park with his family and friends for a party. Omar
loves his family because "they support him".
Oh. My. Goodness! I love you Omar! I don't know why but his response
gave me faith in humanity again! It must have had something to do with
the universal law that we are all family and we are all here to
support one another!
I am so excited for Ministering! Because its basically an excuse to
visit my friends and hang out with them. 1 Nephi 3:7 I know that the
Lord will always make a way for us to accomplish his will, this is one
of his ways to help us have a greater love for our brothers and
sisters.
Family Is Forever!!!!

I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers and your support!
Have a blessed week everyone!
All the Love,
Sister Partridge :)

This is one of my favorite songs ever ....welcome to my mission music life!

No comments:

Post a Comment