Monday, May 7, 2018

Parking tickets and sunburns...

Hello! Hello everybuddy!
This week was crazy! I'm so greatful I have all of you who are willing to listen to my preaching of the gospel, other wise I don't know if anyone would care. Lol.

This week we had a special training for Sister Johnson and all those that came with her. We made fools of ourselves by asking the assistants to the president what the purpose of missionary work is, needless to say I've been doing this for a while and I also has a greeny. It was funny and we were tired it was like 10pm. We had also been lovingly rebuked by our zone leaders that same day too. Apparently loving people is needed in missionary work, go figure.
After the special training I was pumped, I was ready to get back and do some really good work and love the crap out of people, But the world had other plans... when I walked out to the car that I had precariously parked a the middle of the parking lot I found a little piece of paper that said I had a $90 fine. Good job Sister P,  good job! Luckly, for my parents, it was an evil joke by one of the office missionaries.
We tracted lots and at one point it reached 92 degrees, I was a happy puddle! I love the heat!
Sister Johnson is awesome! I love her so much she just has a way with kids. This weekend we taught three lessons by just reading from the childrens book of Mormon. I haven't seen so much peace in a while. At one particular house, Betty and all three kids took turns reading and the fighting ceased, any anger or resentment was pulled away and this heart broken family was happy for at least 5 minutes. There is so much power in the Book of Mormon, if you just don't know what to do, pick up a copy and start to read. It's a gift, a privilege, and it gives us peace because it speaks of Jesus Christ.
I love Him so much! I love the blessings he gives as well and I want all of you to know that He loves you, too.

Have a great day, I hope this helps you this week. Till I send again! 
Love ya, Sister Partridge :)

90+ Who cares about spring, let's bring in the summer!

Oh ya, Sister Johnson was teaching me how to play soccer with the b ball we have.
 
We made bread with sister Brinegar!

I know it doesn't look like I'm mad but I was pretty scared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment