Monday, May 14, 2018

I love Jesus!

Hello Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! I Love you All so
much!! Thank you for your support and love!

This week was full of finding! We had zone conference and everyone in
the mission committed to being 9/10 on obedience by October so we've
kicked it into high gear!
Obedience is the first law of Heaven and therefore, anything can
happen, especially miracles! And thats what we are expecting!

Miracles!!!

This weeks miracle has to do with the simple power of prayer. Over the
last 5 weeks we have been praying every night for our investigators
and members by name and this week I feel like I have finally began to
see progress! Missions are so awesome! I am so glad I get to be here
in Indiana, I have made so many life long friends that I feel like are
family!
  It will be a great day when we are all able to stand together as
witnesses of Jesus Christ. If someone seems almost to different that
you can't love them, ask them about there favorite color, favorite
food, favorite show to watch and maybe ask them about what they hope
for, what they dream about, and what they love.
I know that Jesus Christ cares about you, he want to know what your
favorite color is, what your favorite food is, your hopes and dreams
and he will listen with pure love.
Strive to develop a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ this week.
Look up something new, read a story and put yourself in it.
I love my Savior.
I love my Heavely Father.
I love my Mom!

I love you all so much! Have a great week and I'll see you all in July! :)
Love ya,
Sister Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment