Monday, May 21, 2018

Home stretch! Here. We. GO!

Who is excited for Missionary work? I am! Last 6 Weeks and its going
to be the best 6 weeks ever!!!! You want to know why? Because I am
taking the challenge of Elder Evans and starting the Book of Mormon
over again. I can't wait to see what happens because I really have no
idea what will happen, but I know it'll be awesome!!

This week we saw many miracles but the one I want to share is about
Emily G. She is the sweetest lady I have ever met! She reads her Bible
every morning, lunch time, and before bed. One night she was reading
and this question thing popped up on her phone and she answered a
couple of questions and then she was contacted by a couple of sisters
in Salt Lake, those sisters are all stars! next thing we know sister
Johnson and I are sitting at her house sharing the message of the
Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and giving her a Book of
Mormon.
She is soooo sweet and I am excited to see what comes of meeting with
her in the future. She has been prepared for this gospel!

I love the talk that Elder Evans gave in October 2017 called "The
Truth of All Things"
I wanted to share a little from it because it helped me get back on
the straight and narrow.
"Over the years I have asked missionaries and young people around the
world how they started in their personal effort to seek truth and gain
a testimony. Almost without exception, they respond that their own
effort to gain a personal testimony started with the personal decision
to read the Book of Mormon from the beginning and ask God if it is
true. In doing this, they chose to “act” rather than to be “acted
upon” by the doubts of others."
Everyone is faced with questions at some point in life and its up to
you to choose what we do from there. I have chosen to follow the
invitation I have given for the past 17 months and read the Book of
Mormon with real intent and an open mind, all while keep the
commandments to the fullest.
I am so excited!!!! I love you all! Have a great week everyone!
I love you!
Sister Partridge :)



Sister Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment